I've been tagged twice so I better answer this meme. 7 random things about myself, as if the 35 questions weren't enough for you.
1. When I take a bite of food, I have to drink, then take a bite of food, then drink. I could NEVER go through a whole meal without drinking, I don't know how some do it. I have to wash each bite down.
2. Another strange food tid bit about me is I have a thing about ratios. I have to have an equal amount of everything, including the drink. If one thing is out of wack, I will actually take more of it, just to keep my ratios even, hahaha!
3. Let's keep up with the food theme here. I'm polish, but don't really like polish food. Cabbage Rolls, YUCK... Saur Kraut, DOUBLE YUCK, Keilbasa, TRIPLE YUCK. And it's funny how your taste buds change. I went through a time in my life that I hated pop and chocolate, what was I thinking?
4. I clench my teeth while I sleep. Thus why last year I had to get a bite guard. I never saw this as a huge problem until my ears started hurting me and the doctor couldn't find anything wrong. I was sent all around, and finally they realized, my jaws hurted too. I have TMJ, and it has been getting progressively worse. The bite guard helped the ear & jaw pain. When I start feeling the pain again I put it on during the day, other wise just at night.
5. All my life I've had this tiny bump by my ear, it has always bothered me. I went to the dermatologist about 5 years ago and told him to get rid of it, I have had enough. He said it was just a little extra cartlidge, why bother with it, it is so small. He couldn't believe I'd rather see a scar there then a bump. Yes, Doctor proceed... now I feel better, hahaha. I also had him take care of some other issues that I had problems with, and he again thought I was over reacting.
6. I have always been afraid of cats. I thought they were creepy & sneaky creatures. This all stemmed from my mothers fear of them. I think probably because her mom feared them, who knows. I was never really around cats, we had a dog. I never liked how they scratched you. And if my mother could see me now. I'm just in love with my Garfield. He is the best thing on earth. We got him when we lived in an apartment and couldn't have a dog. But to tell you the truth, I am much happier with a cat. He is cuddly and loveable, and thanks to being declawed I never have to worry about those sharp claws. And I never have to worry about sneakiness, he wears a bell on his collar, so we know where he is.
7. I never read xmas/bday cards. I don't know why. I don't think I have actually read a card in over a dozen years, if ever. I open them up, look who they are from and that's about it. Strange, I know. I always say I'll read them later, and I never do. I even save them for years and years, as a memory of who sent them, too bad I don't read the words in them, ahhaha. Recently I have started purging them, if I haven't read them yet, I don't think I will.
Oh well, now you know how strange I really am. And I am sure every one else has their quirkiness.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment