My chiropractor recommends probiotics to build you immunity. Since I've been so sick this year, all the antibiotics has worn my system down, so I am going to give this a try along with a multivitamin. He says drink more water too, he recommends 1/2 of your weight in ounces, that sounds like a rediculous amount, I'll be happy if I could drink 30-40 oz in one day, that would be plenty, hahaha... I know where my new hang out is going to be! I'm going to try to only drink water all day, no more pop, it rots your system!!!! Not to mention its a bunch of empty calories. And maybe I'll get on that damn treadmill, I wish I could stick with it, I only get in a routine for a few days and then stop.
Visited with Barb today, Jeff put in her bathroom faucet, she bought a new one. The kids were pretty good, Jon was well beyond nappy time, but eventually he did take a cat nap, and now they are both in bed, and will be asleep shortly I am sure.
Oh well, back to my stumbleupon.com, I love it. I also love playing that traveler IQ challenge. I didn't realize how stupid I was when it came to world geography, but from playing it for the past few days, I'm getting better!
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment