Tuesday, November 13, 2007

More projects, Fall, my 28 month old, and Jon

Add blogging to my list of projects. I could dream up 500 different things to do on the computer and internet. I was on a fellow bloggers site and I saw a site meter and live traffic report. I was amazed, it logged where I was from, how long I was on there, etc. I thought that might be pretty cool. Live journal doesn't support that. I tried to figure it out in Word Press, that's another popular site I have buddy bloggers at, but couldn't so here I am on blogspot. There is so many different sites out there, this blogging is really a popular thing.

It was a beautiful day today, I took some fall pics of the kids outside. I wish we had more of this "fall weather" instead of the cold stuff we've had all month and what they are forecasting in the next few days, brrr. I even had Jon in the swing today, he liked it.

I can't believe my "baby girl" is 28 months today. Yes, I still refer to her in months, just on this special day (the 13th). And I make sure I take her picture every month on this day, and make a collage every 6 months. I know, I am photo crazy. I can't help it, both of them are so cute. What would my life be without them?


And that little boy of mine. I can't believe how well he is doing rolling to his side, it won't be long. I still can't believe the amount of drool he produces. In Jessica's words "Ewww, YUCK". He goes for his 4 months old appointment tomorrow. I'm sure he's close to 16 pds and I'm sure he's at least 26 inches. He sure is tall. I put a cute truck onesie on him that was in his closet, and I couldn't even button it. They sure do grow out of their clothes quickly at this age. We never even put this one on yet. He has so many clothes that most have only been warn once or twice. I go clothes crazy, it's a disease.



I really should go back to organizing itunes. I just got bored with it, and then got caught up with this blogging crap. Hopefully I like this site, we shall see.

No comments: