As far as pain level, same shit different day. The 2 kids naps somehow got coordinated today, and I was able to get some sleep, it was heaven. Even though it took me a long time to fall asleep, it felt good to just lay there with my eyes shut.
Got rid of the little christmas tree today, so both trees are gone, yeah. I knew I had to get them on craigslist before christmas or no one would buy them. Who shops for xmas trees after xmas?
Anyways... convinced Jeff to exchange early, so my ipod is syncing now. I'm at 237 of 4304 or something like that, it's going to take forever. And of course my computer is running slow, so can't do much on it while I'm waiting, so I am writing this on Jeff's computer.
Still have to wrap some gifts, clean house, hmm what else this weekend... Oh, we are going to make some more christmas cookies. Jeff bought this huge thing of cookie cutters, Jessica loved that today. She thought they were for her play doh, hahaha. She's quite the little helper when she wants too. It's cute when she helps put away the groceries or helps unload/load the dishwasher.
We keep talking about Santa and presents and stockings, but she still doesn't get it. She can't put two and two together until it is actually happening, she can't anticipate what we are talking about. Next year, she'll get it for sure. But she does come up with the same answer every time we ask her about sitting on Santa's lap. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... hahahha.
We watched a movie on cartoon network this evening. It was Grandma got run over by a reindeer. I can't believe they made a kids cartoon movie out of it. It was too funny.
Oh well, I am in ipod heaven, so it will be a FUN weekend! And Jeff is in lala land with all his video games. He doesn't go back to work until the 27th so this will give him more time to play.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment