I feel like I have violated an innocent turkey. Touching it, raw or cooked, is just plain gross. I hate cooking turkey, I don't even really like the taste of turkey. But every year Jeff gets one from work. My birthday party is Saturday. So here's my opportunity to get rid of this bird. Today I made it, along with the usual side dishes. And Saturday I have plans on chopping it up and making a turkey noodle salad. And then make turkey subs. Sounds like a good way to disguise the bird.
Jess is a bundle of energy, it tires me watching her run around. The more tired she is the more she runs around. No nap today, so as soon as her head hit the pillow she was out. Both of the kids were crying to go to bed at 745pm. Crazy kids.
And guess who got their first tooth today... on the day he turns 6 months! Yep, you guessed right.... it's Jon. He's growing up so fast. I was burping him with a blanket over his mouth, just in case, and he started biting my finger, ouch... I took a peek and sure enough, the bottom front tooth has emerged. And I'm not sure if it's in my head, but I think the cereal in the bottle bit is helping, he didn't spit up much today, and not as many farts. I think I will still switch the formula to sensitive instead of soy, but for other reasons, but I hope we are on the road to a better spitup free life, ahhaha. I also got him up to stage 4 nipples, what he's suppose to be at, and he's doing fine with it, since the milk is a little thicker. He was on stage 2 forever. And not as much burps either, usually he can burp any sailor under the table. So we'll see.
We did some power cleaning this evening, so things are looking good. Still more to do, but it won't take long. Jeff's going to go shopping tomorrow to pick up some food. And tomorrow I'll have my FAMOUS DAVE'S ribs for dinner, mmmm. I'm thinking about going to my old work and visiting in the morning, then chiropractor, then my cousin is coming over and bringing subway for lunch. We'll celebrate xmas. So that is how my 31st year is going to begin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment