Sunday, December 2, 2007

'tis the season

I convinced Jeff to get a new tree, the old hand me down just wasn't going to cut it this year. I love the new tree, it's nice and skinny with the short branches, it's awesome. Of course I took a million pics, I'll work on uploading all of them tomorrow. I moved the furniture and we have the tree in front of the window.

Jessica was in awe of it. Nobody would cooperate with their nap today, even though they woke up very early. So the theory of going to bed late and getting up late just doesn't work with my kids. When they go to bed early, they get up late, when they go to bed late, they wake up early. I can see a lot of time outs for her in the next month, and I see lots of squirts from the water bottle for the cat.

I shoveled all that heavy wet snow we got last night. Jessica had lots of fun outside, and didn't want to come in.

This weekend went by very fast. Last night I went to my friend's 30th surprise party. We got there at 5pm and helped get things ready. She was really surprised, so that was a good thing. My cousin babysat last night, she said the kids were good, they just didn't go to bed as early as we thought they would. But they did have late naps, which has been the trend lately, and I hate that, some how we gotta get back on track!

No comments: