I started off the day with a headache, and it looks like I'm going to end the day with one too.
Potty training wasn't that bad, it wasn't that good either. I probably cleaned up 3 messes on the floor. She did have damp panties twice and finished in the toilet, so I guess 2 good ones out of the whole day is better than nothing. She just doesn't understand the feeling yet. We ran to the toilet 500 times, when she thought she had to go.
She found a water gun in the basement, and I told her at bath time she could play with it, of course she didn't forget. She showed us it at 7pm, and Jeff told her how to fill it, like an idiot. So she went in the bathroom and filled it, and proceeded to squirt her parents for the next half hour until bath time. And she hasn't learned the rules of guns yet, never drop your weapon, it can be used against you. So, she got all wet too. I know, we are all crazy!
Jeff put her to bed, then went to do the dishes, I was feeding Jon. All of the sudden I heard the door open, I thought it was the cat. But nope, it was my 2 year old running down the hall way... Hi Mama. Ugh. So, I guess we probably should convert the crib this weekend. Unless we can try and get away with it for a while longer, hahaha. Can you tell I'm not ready for the next step.
I have been importing my cd's all day. I bought a couple music videos. I even figured out how to convert Youtube videos to the iPod. Hopefully it works, and the quality isn't so bad. We shall see, I'm synching now, and will try it out shortly. I'm tired. It's a long day when you can't get your afternoon nap in, ahhaha. It's tiring waking up ever few hours to pee at night. I'm glad I have a pregnancy buddy now to complain with. I don't want to be the only one whining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment