Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Survery Says

1. How many people have you kissed in this month?
My hubby, my kids, my cat

2. What's your middle name?
Marie

No #3?
This survey's getting on to a great start...

4. Where will you be 12 hours from now?
Calling the doctors, Jon sounds congested, that's his only symptom, but I am concerned. It's in his chest, and if he would just clear his throat it would help.

5. Is it easy for others to make you feel intimidated?
Yes

6. Do you know what you are going to wear tomorrow?
I haven't thought that far in advance, nothing special I'm sure

7. Where's your girlfriend/boyfriend?
in my dreams, hahaha.... don't tell my hubby, shhhhh.....

8. Are you on a desktop or laptop?
desktop, a laptop would be nice, but I crave POWER and BIG HARD DRIVES... yes, I'm talking computers....... wink wink

9. Does anyone hate you for no reason?
I don't think so?

10. Can you make yourself cry?
Yes, it's pretty easy

11. What are you planning to do today?
The day's about done, but I've got some night time plans, wink wink

12. Play an instrument?
Nope, and I'll leave it at that and keep my dirty thoughts to myself

13. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Not really, once is enough........

14. What are your favorite colors?
Blue and Pink

15. Have you ever had your nails done?
No

16. Where did you get the underwear you are wearing right now?
Who the hell knows, it's old.......

17. Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with an R?
Hmmm.... I'm sure I have..... if you mean like kissing a relative or something like that as a greeting or a goodbye.....

18. Have you ever passed out?
Never, but almost at my Mom's funeral after the rosary, the room was spinning and I felt light headed

19. What are you doing tomorrow?
Who knows, who cares, probably the usual..... probably a stop at the doctors

20. Are you easily confused?
Sometimes

21. Do you think you would make a good wife/husband?
Of course

22. What's your favorite kind of ice cream?
Chocolate fudge or brownie, chocolate chip cookie dough

NO 23 or 24!

25. Have you ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
The only one who comes to mind is this one friend I had in elementary school, she had a way of drawing in friends, but treating them like crap. I'm glad I woke up to that, and told her to hit the road. But typically if they treated me like crap, then why would I like them?

26. Is your hair color now the natural color?
Yes, with a twice a year spritz of sun-in

27. What color are your socks?
white

28. Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it?
Probably

29. Do you fall for people easily?
Not really

30. Everything happens for a reason?
Yes, I firmly believe it

31. Have you ever dated someone more than once?
Nope

32. Who have you texted in the last 24 hours?
I don't usually text, maybe Jeff on occasion when I'm super horney, I like to drive him crazy at work...... hehehehe

33. Last thing you got in the mail?
junk mail mostly

34 and 35 flew the coop.

36. Do you find members of the opposite sex confusing?
Sometimes

37. When is the last time you saw number 3 on your top friends?
Hahaha, I have Tom as my 3rd, and I've never seen this myspace god in person, ahhaha

38. What are you listening to right now?
The tapping of the keys on my keyboard, Garfield's necklace, he's trying to lick my ice cream bowl.

39. How has the week been?
Good, the week has just started though, what's in store for the rest of it???

40. What stands out about the person you like?
He's my best friend, there are many things that I like about him, he's got a great personality.

41. Is there something you wish you could tell someone but can't?
I'm sure there is

42. What turns you off the most?
Talking to people about politics and religion or other heated topics, because I probably disagree with "the norm".

44. Who was the last person to stay in your bed?
My sexy husband, and my cat!!!!

45. Do you prefer being single or taken?
Taken, I would not want to be single

46. Who is/are your best friend(s)?:
Jeff and Kim

47. Are you in love with anyone right now?
Yes, very much so

48. Last person to say 'i love you' to you?
The cat or the kids.... hubby will get his "I love you" if I ever can finish this damn survey.

50. What is it you truly want right now?
I can't say or I'd make this blog and x-rated one... AMEN... last question answered........ time to go to BED!!!!!!

No comments: