Saturday, February 9, 2008

What a day. The inlaws call in a panic, Dad's computer died. We should have left it at that. I'd enjoy the break of all the stupid joke emails he sends daily. He saves ALL his jokes, and then reads them again, and sends the same crap to all of us again, OVER AND OVER AND OVER. I don't mind jokes once in a while, but I don't want to read the same joke every few months. And I don't want 10 jokes in my email EVERY DAY.

It turned out to be a hard drive failure. Best Buy was going to charge 450 to replace, when you could just buy a new one for 550. I can't believe they charge 200 bucks to just look at your computer, what a rip off. So they bought a new one. I didn't think we were going to be there so long, but we just got home at 945pm. This is the latest the kids have ever stayed up. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll sleep in, ahhaha, I doubt it. Now I have computer envy. His computer is soooo fast. And this is for an old man, that barely knows how to get on the internet. Maybe next year we'll get a new computer. I can't complain, mine isn't as outdated as Jeff's... but I can still complain, hahahha.

In other news, this is the first time we took Jess out in public in underwear and she did great, went potty twice over there. She hasn't been eating much lately. Today I made a PB&J sandwich and I thought she'd only take a few bites out of it. I put all the stuff away, and she grabbed the sandwhich and ate the whole thing. Now if I would have made us both sandwhich's in the beginning she wouldn't have ate it, go figure. She always wants what we are eating.

And I started reading that book "A New Earth". It's pretty good. It's obviously not a frivolous novel, so I have to concentrate more when reading it. It will be more of a night time novel, not when the kids are awake. I find it an intense read, so I am glad that they will have this web class to talk about it. I'm sure that will clarify it greatly.

I used to think I wanted to go into the morning preschool program, but I'm not sure I will be able to get me and the 3 kids out of the house by 715am and fight the morning rush. I think the afternoon program might be smarter, even though it will interfere with lunch and naps.

I think that's about it for today, I'm tired. Jon woke up super early today. He used to be the one to sleep in, and now Jess is the sleepyhead. But ya know for some reason I naturally wake up around 6am... so I guess him waking up at 630am wasn't too big of a deal. But usually even though I do wake at 6am, I can usually fall back asleep. So today I was very tired, and then their naps didn't coordinate, so Zzzzz... my eyes hurt!

No comments: