Friday, March 7, 2008

I forgot to mention how everything I touch I break. I was scraping my car a few days ago, and broke the wiper blades, ripped the rubber right off of the one. Then when I was snow blowing I ripped my pretty plastic edging to shreds because I couldn't tell where one thing ended and another began there was so much snow. I'm afraid to touch anything.

I saw a little piece of the tooth poking through on Jon's top gums this morning. Then in the afternoon when I checked I just saw puffy gums. So, that explains his mood sometimes. I hate teething... my kids aren't usually horrible teethers, but it isn't a pleasant experience for anyone involved.

We keep all our holiday decorations in bins underneath the steps. Not convenient, but still a good place to put them given the fact they don't get much use. We are very slow putting them up. Easter is only a few weeks away and we've got nothing up. Maybe I'll hunt through the boxes tomorrow and see what we got. Jess does get excited to see new decorations. It's just a pain... put it up, take it down...... ugh..... One more thing to add to the list, bah humbug, ahhahaha....... We've got to get better about it when the kids get older, they will really enjoy it then. But I think we can still get away with the laziness for another year or so, ahhaha.

I finally officially registered as an organ & tissue donor. I've been saying I was going to for years. We aren't twins, but I was hoping I could convince Jeff to do it also and he just refuses. He seems to think he's coming back, and he wants all his organs and tissues, hahaha. I say if I'm coming back, it won't be in this body. My spirit may live on, but I really doubt we'll come back just the way we are. I just want to help someone if I can. The organs and tissues do me no good once I'm dead. If (I or my family) were in need of an organ or tissues, I would hope someone would help me out. I think cremation is a smart choice too. Cemeteries take up a lot of wasted space. But of course, Jeff disagrees. Oh well. I still think our spirits will be together in death, no matter what our burial choices are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so with you on the decorations thing! What a pain in the butt! Some years I'm really quite festive, but ever since Baby was born (a year and a half ago) I just haven't been in the mood- or had the energy is more like it!!! If we were having an Easter dinner, I probably would go through the trouble. But since no one but me will notice the decor, this year I won't bother!!