What an early start today... 630am...... Jess made two good poops today and was in a much better mood. So I don't think it is a bladder infection. She ate very well today, and I think the juice did the trick. We are on the road to recovery, but still have a ways to go. I went to the chiropractor and he said I should go back on those probiotics. Obviously they helped my immunity, since I wasn't sick all winter, but as soon as I stopped taking them, I've been sick twice already.
Earlier in the day I gave her some animal crackers and Jon got a hold of them and was in 7th heaven. Jess got mad he stole them, and she tried grabbing it back, but it was all smooshy and she said yuck, you can have them Jon. Hahaha.
Jess grabbed my camera today and wanted her picture taken, how unusual. She wanted a picture of her and her Daddy, how cute. Then she posed with Jon. I've trained her well.
She was actually riding her trike today. She can finally reach the pedals and she was doing a pretty good job getting around the basement. Keep this up, we'll get her a bike this summer. We shall see.
Poor Jeff, the last 3 nights, she keeps getting out of bed at least 3 times... up and down the stairs he goes putting her back to bed. She keeps looking for us, like we have to go to bed at 8pm too. Sorry little girl... Mommy and Daddy's don't go to bed at 8pm. But she has taken a nap every day, so maybe she isn't so tired at 8pm, ugh. She's taken an afternoon nap, but Jon's been refusing one. Where is the little boy that used to sleep every 2 hours, hahaha. He is so close to crawling, Jeff thought he would take off today, he got up on his knees but he fell back down.
Busy day tomorrow with Jessica's dentist appointment in the morning and my cousin's wedding shower in the evening. It should be fun to talk with all my mom's cousins. I haven't seen them... oh god... probably since the summer..... I hope I can hear out of my ear tomorrow, although these cousins are all above 60 years old, I should fit right in, Ehhh... what did you say??? Hahhaah.......
edited to add.... I'm so pissed. I'm trying to get this shutterfly book made. I get a free book as long as I do it by tomorrow, and of course the site is not cooperating, in fact the internet is moving pretty slow in general, but the shuttefly site is practically at a stand still. I give up, I'm too frustrated... I'll have to just finish it up tomorrow.
My MIL is so computer stupid, I told her she gets a free book too... I really wanted to use hers... but she said, oh wouldn't it be great to have a book on Dad's car show.... not really, but I said, go for it. She doesn't know how to get to page 2... oh come on... HIT NEXT.... if I have time I'll do it for her, but I wasn't there... I don't know what to write about... I don't understand why she can't figure it out...... Ugh..... Add that to my list of things to do......
So while I'm waiting I'm reading my other shutterfly books I had printed a while ago. I read Jon's.... born 154pm... WTF?????? This kid will not know what time he is born. On his birth certificate it says 147am.... but in reality he was born 147PM.... hello....... where was my mind???? Poor little guy! I'm going to bed... to hell with all of this!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment