Will we ever get better? I think we've reached our max tolerance for this crap, everyone is in a bad mood. I think Jess had pooping issues last night. She got up once more and finally pooped and then went to bed for good, that is until 4am... same thing..... went to potty 4 times, then finally pooped. Made enough noise I thought Jon was going to get up, but he quieted back down. All she says is belly hurts, is it because of all the mucus draining into her belly? And this evening she said ears hurt. I am going to call the doctor Monday if I don't see any improvements, this is nuts. We've been on antibiotics since Monday, and it's almost gone, shouldn't we be better by now??????
Jess colored easter eggs for the first time this year. She really enjoyed it, and wanted to keep going. But I think 8 eggs is plenty for this family to finish off in the next few days, hahaha. I'm thinking of making egg sandwhichs for lunch tomorrow. Then we'll be off to SIL's for Easter dinner. I just wish we felt better, so we could enjoy it more.
Sad news, my old co-worker, my preggy buddy, due about 3 weeks after me just had her ultrasound. It's a boy... but he has a tumor on his lung, pushing his heart out of place, and if it grows too large he'll go into cardiac arrest. She is being monitored closely and of course is a wreck. I never really thought of problems during this big ultrasound, I always just worry if the baby will reveal the gender. But the main reason for this ultrasound is to check the heart out, lungs, etc. So sad, and this is suppose to be happy times... awaiting the arrival of a beautiful human being that has been miraculously growing inside of you. I pray all is well with her baby, she said the tumor may disappear or may grow very large. I pray also that my ultrasound reveals a healthy baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment