Friday, March 14, 2008

Yesterday afternoon was blissful. The kids were so damn cute, sitting next to each other, playing with the doll house and farm house, I took several pictures, but I probably should have grabbed the video camera. Jess was giving Jon kisses, and pushing him back up if he fell. Jon was a mess from lunch, you know how messy biter biscuits are, plus how much kids hate their face being wiped, he got it all over his clothes too. I didn't bother worrying too much, he was getting a bath later on anyhow. I left his bib off of him and Jess ran and got him another one because Jon always has to wear a bib, and if anything is out of place Jess has to fix it, hahaha.

Jessica was clingy and still coughing so we decided not to send her to gymboree, but when she went to play in the basement she perked up, and we probably should have went, she only sneezed once all evening, oh well. I just keep giving her meds to control the coughing and runny nose, and hopefully this won't last long.

The lasagna didn't burn, it was yummy. The only time I'll eat spinach is in lasagna, it disguises the nasty flavor well, but Jess won't touch it. This from a girl who used to eat every spinach baby food they ever made and loved it. Oh well. The cake was wonderful too, mmm... chocolate cake... mmmm... Jessica's favorite part is the frosting, which works out fine, because I'd rather have the cake than the frosting, ahhaha.

This morning Jon got us all up at 730am... and Garfield took it upon him self to investigate the inch open door in Jessica's room just to make sure the whole family was up. And that gave Jess enough courage to peek out the door slyly and then come out on her own, which was good.

Every time we watch this commerical for the elefunt game that we played at Christmas, she says Elephant at Grandma's... go bye bye now...... hahaha. We'll have to stop there sometime soon just to play that fun game, hahaha.

Gotta love the throwing down toys phase. Jon gets so mad when all his toys are on the ground, well, hello... stop throwing them down, what do I look like a pick up machine?

Jon was adorable this afternoon. He found it amusing to roll back and forth, for like 15 minutes. And I kept clapping to cheer him on, and he actually was clapping too, that's the first time he's done that. And he moved slightly forward also, it won't be long. He can get up pretty high, but not yet completely on his knees yet, but he tries. He is all around my living room, one way or another, it's so cute. I should really grab that video camera, I hardly ever do. I never watch the video's, I don't know why. I guess I'm too busy living it, hahaha...... but it will be fun to look back on it all, when they are older.

It feels like a heatwave out there, I haven't checked the weather reports for a while, I'm sure it's 40 degrees..... Jess got a little nap yesterday, but woke up coughing, so it wasn't as long as usual. I put her down now, but I hear her farting around in her bed. Oh well, hopefully she'll just rest for a while, if I can keep this one quiet down here.

No comments: