I'm not sure if the cat woke me up at 4amish, or I just got up myself. I hate when that happens, then I can't fall back asleep..... until like 6am....... I was so wide awake..... I was wishing someone would get up, because I knew I was going to fall back asleep, and THEN they'll get up, and I'll feel like crap.
Of course that happened, 650am... Hello... Jonny....... That of course got Jess to wake up shortly afterwards. I think she wasn't ready to get up but she did. She was dragging butt all day. I was tired too. So... good idea or not..... at 130-2pmish I told her to go lay down and take a nap.... she did....... I finished feeding Jon, and put him to bed...... and 2 hours later..... she woke up... then I heard Jon...... I looked at the clock... 330pm...... ugh..... maybe Jeff's home and he'll tend to them..... 345pm..... he wasn't getting them....... hahhaha....... he wasn't home....... I had a voicemail on my phone...... he was working overtime........ Thank god........
I got them going, and since it was nice out...... we went outside....... neither one of them wanted to be out there...... they were crying to come in, and the cat was crying to come out. He hates when we are not in the same room as him. Ugh. We went back in, and had dinner. Then they were in better moods to play outside, but of course then it was getting chillier out so we came inside. She was cute, helping Daddy take out the garbage, she can be quite a helper when she wants to be.
My SIL is nuts. She left a voicemail the other day. Her son is having something at his school on May 1st. "It's a thursday, you'll have to miss Gymboree, she'll call later with more details, she wasn't sure if it was 5-7 or 6-8pm." Ok.... Jeff gets home at 5pm... and it takes an hour to get there. And who the hell is she for telling me that we have to miss Gymboree to go look at his science project or whatever.
So, next time I talk to her, I'm telling her, sorry, we are not missing gymboree. They don't need to know we aren't in it anymore. Again... this is the sister that couldn't make it to see my son on the day he was born, even though her husband drove past the hospital to pick up his son. And these are the people that will never make it to any of my kids activities because they work far away from us, and live even farther away from us. So, again, I don't feel guilty for saying no. Even though I would have made the attempt, if I wasn't told, you will skip your class to come see us on Thursday. So next time I talk to her, I'm sure I'll piss her off, who cares!
Poor Jeff.... we put Jess to bed later than usual, and still she's still gotten up several times... all because I needed a nap (so did she).... but I tell him, you want me to blog, you have to go put her back to bed, so I can sit here and type type type, as fast as I can, about this exciting life of mine, ahhahaa.
Oh yeah...
Wife: Let's go to bed.
Husband: But my DS is turned on, I was going to play Final Fantasy.
Wife: Well, your wife is turned on, take your pick.
Hahahhahaa!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG that is funny, that last statement!
Just wait until you have to coordinate 3 bedtimes plus your own... OMG...!
Hahhaa.... God help us..... This blog will get real interesting then. Or will I even have time to blog??????????????? I hope so, since I'm so awful on updating the kids journals. Poor Stephanie... I think has only had one entry in hers so far. When I was pregnant with Jessica I wrote a novel by now, hahahaha.
Post a Comment