Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My friend came over around 7pm last night, played with the kids for an hour. I was going to let them stay up later, but Jon said no way, ahhaha. And by the time he finished his bottle Jess was ready to go to bed. I figured she'd keep coming out of her room because she wanted to keep playing with my friend, but nope, we didn't hear a peep from either kid. God, I hope my next kid goes to bed this easy!!!

Then we went downstairs and played Super Smash Bros. I was hating it, until I started winning at the end, go Kirby. Jeff went to bed around 10pm, and we continued to talk and talk and talk. We really should get together more often, so we don't talk until 230am, ahhaha. I was a mess today. Jon of course woke up at the butt crack of dawn (7am). So it was a rough day, but miracles of miracles, they BOTH took a nap, so we all slept for 2 1/2 hours, I sure needed that. Although it makes for a later evening, Jess has gotten out of bed several times already so far. But it was still worth it, I feel much better.

My inlaws are strange, I hope they never come across this site, and I did promise myself I wouldn't use this as a complaining blog about them, but I do have to say. My MIL calls in a panic that their Outlook Express isn't working, they can't send their jokes out, ahhaha. I was secretly happy, because I don't want to receive all their damn jokes. She wanted Jeff to come over and look at it, like that's exactly what he wants to do. God forbid she can't wait until the weekend for him to come over.

She said her internet was working, she could go on the comcast website to view the mail. Well then, it's not an emergency. When Jeff called his Dad when he got out of work, his Dad said that it was saying lost connection. So, just like I thought, comcast was having issues, just because... duh... yesterday we had 40 mph winds. I'm sure that's it. They panic too quickly. Computer illiterate people shouldn't own computers. They own top of the line computers just to send out dumb jokes to people and go on POGO, ahaha.

Oh and of course I over analyze what people say, but when my MIL asked me how the doctor's went yesterday and found out it was a girl, all she said was oh. They were hoping for a boy, so the last name lives on. Who gives a shit, we have one boy, who cares. Healthy baby is all that matters. But that's how they are. They kept going until they got a boy, as if their two girls didn't matter. And they started paying for their sons college, they didn't feel the girls needed to go. What the hell is that. And I love when she compares stories with me. Her kids were 8, 5, and newborn. There is a difference in having a 3, 1 and newborn.

And this came out of MIL mouth.... She would never vote for a woman president. She don't think woman are capable, ahahhaa. I see how well men have been doing all these years, hahaha. I know they are happy, they love their grandchildren, but still, a little more enthusiasm please. We are both very happy to be welcoming another baby girl into the family, who cares about a silly last name. There are plenty of people with our last name out there in the world. Shouldn't you be more happy with your bloodline going on? And who cares about that even. If we never had kids, would it matter? Ugh.... they sometimes irritate me so much.

No comments: