I'm mad at Wii fit. I did my body test last night and it said I gained 2 pounds. How does one gain 2 pounds in a day? I didn't overeat, and I was on my feet all day long cleaning, so how in the world did I gain 2 pounds in one day? Water weight? Fluid retention? I hope so, maybe I'll step on it tonight and see what it says. Although today I was on my feet part of the day, and I ate pretty good early on. But I just ate again 20 minutes ago, so I'm sure I'm doomed.
Jeff was the motivating one this morning. I was tired and sore, and didn't want to do anything. And he kept us going and we finished. We were sitting around the backyard a little before 2pm, and we just said, boy I wish we told everyone 2pm instead of 3pm. And within 10 minutes everyone came, so that was good. And I'm so glad the weather was nice. A little humid, but no rain... we all got lots of fresh air and sun, we'll sleep well.
Jess woke up at 630am, and didn't want a nap today, so luckily everyone stayed until 7:30pm, and then we gave her a quick bath and bed. She was a walking zombie. If everyone had left early, she would have been a bear to us, but she was pretty good while everyone was here. Her cousin of course didn't eat, and her mom never makes her, so Jess didn't eat, but wanted something at 7pm after everything was cleaned up. My SIL gives her daughter way too much to drink, she filled her sippy cup like 5 times at least while she was here. Oh well. Supposedly my BIL was sick so he stayed home, good... no one likes him anyhow. And my SIL was the first to arrive, so that was amazing in itself, I guess when you leave your big ass at home, you can get to a party early. So, it was a good day, we are exhausted, it was a busy weekend.
Tomorrow I made Jon's 11 month picture appointment. I can't believe how fast time is flying. It won't be long and he'll be walking. He already pulls up on everything. Not really cruising the furniture yet, but that's the next step. He wishes he could go go go like his sister.
Wednesday Jeff has a dentist appointment. He has a small cavity that needs filling.
Thursday I take Garfield back to the vet. He's been throwing up a little more often recently. Like he's coughing up a hairball, but it's all clear liquid. I'll have to mention that to the doctor. He does not like the flavors Jeff bought him for his wet food. So he's been eating his dry food. But he just isn't a huge eater. He's at a healthy weight 11 pounds, and we fill his dish, and he proportions it through out the day, I just think he should eat more.
Zzzz....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a nice weekend, thank goodness the weather was nice, huh? Love your quote on your page about courage and "i will try again tomorrow." Might borrow that one and pass it on if you don't mind!!
Yes, it was a beautiful weekend. I really feel accomplished in all we got done, and now can relax for awhile, hahaha, oh yeah, what's relaxing??? Hahaha....
No problem. I love quotes. And decided to post that one in particular at the top of the blog. It's especially soothing to read when I've had a rough day.
I have a whole list of them on the bottom of the blog. I'm going to keep adding more, I have lots of favorites.
Post a Comment