Thursday, May 15, 2008

Last night Jon woke up like 3 times crying. Each time by the time I got to his room, he was done, so I didn't bother going in there and giving him more tylenol or orajel. It has to be his teeth. Garfield was a pain in the ass last night. Every time Jon woke up so did he and he didn't go back to sleep so easily. Did we get any sleep last night?

Jess woke up bright and early at 630am and Jon didn't wake up until 1oam. I can't believe it. I checked on him several times, to see if he was still alive. I got all my cleaning done, some laundry, and even took a shower. He must have had a rough night, and didn't fall back asleep as quickly as I thought. I figured who cares, let him sleep, he'll just get one nap today. By 12:30pm he was acting tired already. So by 1pm, I put him to bed, at first he fussed, then fell asleep, then I put Jess to sleep and I layed down too. I just prayed for one hour, and that's all I got, but I'll take it. We were all in somewhat good moods then and went outside for a bit.

After dinner, I dusted, vacuumed, and then we steam cleaned the couches, carpeting, and kitchen floor. I love my Bissell steam cleaner. That made for a fast evening, gave the kids baths and they fell asleep quickly. I've just been surfing the shutterfly website, they have free shipping, I've been waiting for that. They totally redesigned the site, I like it. But you can't right click the pictures like you did before which annoys me, because I used to do that to the pics I wanted to email my SIL... since I do all my cropping at the site.... oh well. Hopefully she'll get the internet at home soon and then she can just look at my shutterfly site.

I'll be catless all day tomorrow, he goes to the vet. I hope everything goes ok, I'm nervous and I'll miss him. Monday is my doctor's appt. I get a shot and gotta take the sugar test, I hope I pass. His sister got the bright idea of us hosting the Memorial Day party, I guess it'll be ok. I just hope it's nice out, and we aren't stuck inside. I have lots of things on my to-do list. I just need more time and more energy and some motivation would help too. Somehow it'll all get done, and if not, oh well. Does anyone's to-do list ever get done?

No comments: