Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Be careful of things that go bump in the night! We watched two episodes of Dexter last night, all we had left was the season finale. It was after 11pm, but we said screw it, we were really getting into it. 10 minutes into the show, BOOM. We both jumped 10 feet, since this show keeps you on the edge of your seats. I shut off the tv and we ran into Jessica's room. She fell out of bed and was crying. She went back to bed easily, but we were still freaked out by the timing of the boom, and took it as a sign to just go to bed. So I can't wait to watch the season finale tonight.

Someone was looking out for me today. All that worrying that I should have made a 9am appointment instead of the 1215pm I had, so things would go smoother. Thank god I didn't. Jon got up at 7:30am, which was good. He was tired at 9am and took a nap. And around 9am is when it started pouring. Had I of changed the appointment to 9am, I would have been screwed. Jon woke up from his nap at 10:30am, we ate lunch, the skies cleared up and it was beautiful out when we left the house. The kids were EXCELLENT in the doctor's office. I think I was her last patient, she talked extra long with me, which was nice, I hate it when they rush you out. I was in and out of there within an hour, which is good. My next appointment is June 30th. Then my ultrasound will be 2 weeks later, and then one more visit, and I should be done! Phew!

No comments: