Saturday, June 7, 2008

Big, fast storm last night. We started watching Dexter and the power went out, luckily it was only a minute, and luckily the storm passed quickly. We both got the creeps after watching the show, but luckily I had no nightmares this time.

I finally got some stuff posted on Craigslist, we'll see if anyone is interested in my junk. I was going to start going through the clothes, but Jon woke up, so that was the end of that project. I did organize some pics, so that was good, but my desk is still a mess.

We moved the pool and filled it, but with no sun today, it was too cold to go in it today. We went outside in the evening and it was nice, low humidity and breezy. The day went by pretty fast. Something didn't agree with Jess and after her pudding and she puked, yuck! Luckily she did it in the bathroom and not on me this time.

Debating on what to do about Jessica's bed situation. Nothing needs to be done right now, because I'm going to probably use the bassinet for a while, but we have to figure out something before the end of the year. Do I get bunk beds? Do I just get her a bed, and then it will go to Jon when we get the girls bunk beds? Or will that small room fit two beds? Buy a cheap toddler bed, and get her a cheap mattress, to just get us through the next year or so. Still gotta plant that money tree in the backyard, then this wouldn't be such a problem, ahhaha.

And the theme for Stephanie, ahhaha. We aren't doing much, the room is Winnie the Poohed out, but I wanted to add a little something for just her, besides my usual stenciling their name on the wall. Each kid has a birthday scroll with their theme, and if I look at the birthday express site, I see a cute "Disney Babies" scroll, that would go well with the "Pooh" theme we've got going on. Mostly, every year, Jeff's sister draws an awesome picture for the kids with their new theme, and she's asking what she's gonna make for Steph. Jon's is Tonka Trucks for this year, and Jess is Dora and Diego, that's easy. What important matters to worry about, right?! Hahaha

I think Jess is sorta understanding Mama is having a baby, she pats my belly a lot, and says Baby Stephanie is Sleeping. She knows she's having a little sister named Stephanie. It sounds so cute when she says "Baby Stephie". And she understands Jon's baby stuff that he has outgrown (baby swing, etc), will now be Stephanie's. It should be interesting to see her expression when they finally get to meet next month.

No comments: