It was so funny. Jon woke up first from his afternoon nap. Jeff already had come home. So, he went up there to get him and Jon had his jeans off. Jeff said Jon where's your pants, and at the same time Jon bent down and threw them at him, hahahaha. Perfect timing, like he actually knew what Jeff was saying, hahaha. Who knows how much a 11 month old can comprehend?
I moved around the furniture in the living room. Jon has to figure out that one step, and he will soon I hope. Any blockers we put there he can just move out of his way anyways, so it's best to just let him at it. And now that he has full access, he rarely goes in that area. He was pulling on my blinds and it was getting annoying, so I just moved the couch in front of the window, so it blocks him from destroying my blinds, and moved the recliner to the other wall, and now they have better access to their toy bins. I like it for now. But I originally moved the furniture that other way when we put our tree up, so in December I'll probably be moving it back. But with a 18 month old, I'm not too sure about a tree. I remember it was hell on earth when Jess was that age. Add a crazy cat, and a 3 1/2 year old, and I'll probably put it up the week before, and take it down right after christmas.
My MIL... hahaha... I could write a book on her. She called me this afternoon asking me again if we got a new black digital box for the tv that we got a coupon for. And again I said, we probably won't get it, because I doubt we'll ever get rid of cable. And if we got rid of cable, obviously we wouldn't be too interested in watching tv, and who cares about channels 2,4,7. She has cable also and I think they bought one. She has never been without cable or satellite tv. So they may have paid 20 bucks for "what if" they ever get rid of cable? Hahaha.
Then she calls this evening. Asking if we can come over tomorrow and hook up their new tv. I knew they'd get one. Jeff's sister got a new 37" flat screen. I knew they'd follow suit. Remember, they aren't trend setters, they are followers. And his sister got it at Walmart and they made a comment that oh, I'd never shop there, and guess where they bought it from!!! What I don't understand is how hard is it to hook up a tv? So, it's going to sit in a box all night and wait for us to come and hook it up? And why didn't they go out earlier in the day and get it, and we could have come over this evening to hook it up for them? They are too funny.
I use outlook express for my email, I have my comcast email come to there and my hotmail email come to there. I've been getting emails saying that hotmail won't work in outlook express anymore, starting July 1st. Well, now I got an email saying that they will extend it because of such a high demand that it stays, but they are not sure how long. They have a free email program called windows live mail. I downloaded it and gave it a try, so far I'm liking it. And since they will probably follow through with not making hotmail compatible with outlook express, I'm sure I'll have to make the change anyhow. I like to use one email program for all of my email addresses. So I'll continue to give it a try. I'm so used to outlook express, I've been using it for 10+ years. Why in the world would microsoft want to suddenly make hotmail not compatible? Putting my comcast and hotmail into windows live mail was easy. Oh well, new features, and I love new things. Something else for me to tinker with on the computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment