What a busy day. I worked on the basement a majority of it and I'm only about 60% done. But what I did do, looks great. I got rid of a lot of clothes (found more baby clothes... is this stuff multiplying), and organized tons of stuff, even washed a few loads of laundry. There is still so much to do, I feel a little overwhelmed. But I'm sore, and am just going to relax online the rest of the night. I was a little bit of a "pusher" and put stuff in the garage, but made a goal of trying to sell, or more than likely just donate the stuff within 2 weeks. I've had enough of it. I need to make this house "family of 5" ready. And set a good example of not being a pack rat.
Miss Independent now opens and closes the back door herself. Which surprised me because it's quite heavy. So all day long, in and out, grrr. And Jon was quite funny walking down the hallway holding onto the wall for support. Tomorrow's my doctor's appointment, only a few more left. And on Tuesday we might go to the Zoo with Jeff's sister, so that should be fun. So far the weather seems promising.
It's a 4 day work week for Jeff, so that's nice. I'm sure we'll end up at his parents some time next weekend, hopefully the weather warms up and we can go swimming. His oldest sister is busy that weekend, and his other sister won't be coming to celebrate the 4th of July. Her hubby got layed off. It's one of those 1 week off, 2 weeks on bit. But you know how that goes, they only do that stuff with people they plan on getting rid of. So living an hour away, and in a money crunch, they are just going to stay home. I can't blame them. I know the feeling about money crunches. Is this economy ever going to get better?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment