I did not feel good last night.... very bloated, lots of indigestion, very uncomfortable. My bladder hurts, really bad when it's getting full, but even when it's empty. It must be just because of the baby, or is my IC acting up again. It usually does when I feel stressed, and that is sure a feeling I feel. My organs are just getting squished, sometimes it's hard to breathe. I'm just tired of peeing and peeing.
I even got up at 5am for the hundredth time and decided to try the recliner. It wasn't much better though. But the fan is bigger in there, and I did feel cooler. I am so hot. We have the air on, and the fan on and I still sweat at night even without covers. Jess was sure shocked when she woke up and I wasn't in bed. Jeff even got up with the kids, and I went back to bed for a few hours. Then in the afternoon I napped with the kids for a few hours. I am sure tired. The movements are sure uncomfortable, sometimes I just have to brace myself until it's over. I really have a feeling this baby will be as big or bigger than Jon was at 8pds 10oz.
Went to the inlaws today. Enjoyed a BBQ, then went swimming. The water was perfect, 80 degrees. I'm not sure how the kids felt about the pool. I put that suit with the floaters on them. Jon hated his, so we took him out of it, and just put him in a baby boat. But still he wasn't totally impressed to be in the big pool. Jess had mixed feelings too. I guess it's a different feeling, when you can't touch the ground. They like their pool at home better. Maybe if their cousins were over, it would have been more fun. It was just us in the pool, their grandparents didn't go in. Oh well. When they get older, we won't be able to get them out of there I'm sure.
I just uploaded my pics to the computer, need to work on those. I'm so tired. And tired of thinking about all I'd like to accomplish this week. I hope I have the motivation and the energy to do it. I wish I accomplished more today, but sleep sounded like a better idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sleep is ALWAYS a good idea, especially for someone so pregnant!!! Take it easy lady!! Sounds like you had a nice 4th, hope your next couple of weeks are easy and relaxing- don't over do it!!
Post a Comment