Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Not too bad of a night, so I thought. I thought I got enough sleep, but do you ever? The kids actually slept in until 745am. I made breakfast, did the dishes, Jon actually took a nap at 10am, so all was going as planned. We headed out for the doctor's at 1130am.

My mind is in the clouds, and I parked at the building next door, actually got out of the car, opened the door, and wasn't familiar with the place, hahaha. So I just left the car there and walked to the next building. Sometimes my brain is elsewhere.

The kids were good. Jess kept saying, where are your pants in the doctors office, hahaha, but I don't think she was too traumatized, ha. The doctor said the baby is up high, obviously, I don't have the "bowling ball" feeling yet, no dilation, that's a good thing.

Afterwards, we walked over to Mcdonald's, since we had an hour to kill. I was smart this time and we ate on the other side of the restaurant, so there wasn't any distractions. Jess ate good. Then we went to the play place. She was having fun. Actually went across the bridge. Otherwise she just hung out below, and left without a fight. We went back for the ultrasound.

The baby is measuring at a 7-30 - 7-31 due date. So this is a big baby, I'm measuring two weeks ahead now. She's estimated at 7 pds 6 oz. already. So, the July 30th date is good to go. The tech, says she hopes I make it until then, hahhaa. She was worried because I was sweating so bad, and looked like I was going to pass out. I wasn't really feeling lightheaded, I was just hot, and tired. I've been dragging butt all day. And my stomach's bothering me, I don't have much room for food, but I've been drinking and drinking and peeing and peeing. A girl was identified again, so I'm anxiously awaiting Stephanie's arrival. Jess was excited to see a picture of baby Stephanie. I didn't gain any weight this past two weeks, so that's good. So far, it's only been 21 pounds.

I was hoping for a nap when we got home, but Jess had other ideas. Jeff brought home KFC, and he took the kids outside in the pool for a while, and I got to nap for a little bit. It didn't really help, but it did. It's going to be an early to bed night. I just feel lousy and uncomfortable. The doctor said she was familiar with other woman getting this carpel tunnel with pregnancy, she had it also. She said she could send me to a doctor to get some injections to get me by, but I passed on that idea. I guess if I was worse I'd do it, I'll just suffer along.

And to my #1 blog fan.... Happy 8th Anniversary Honey!!! Maybe we'll dream about sex tonight, hahaha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL... where are your pants? That's too funny...!

8 years, wow... we are old!