Well I'm glad Tylenol helped and I am pretty much back to my old self. And did accomplish some things today.
Should I rant about BIL, is he even worth a blog entry. He's a jerk. Got layed off, made his wife go sign up for unemployment for him, but she couldn't do it... she's busy working, so my MIL did it for him. How lazy can you get? And you have to submit a resume, so he has to go to do that.
He had all day yesterday, we went to the zoo with his kids, my MIL and SIL payed their way in and fed them, and dropped them off at their Mom's work when she was getting out. Don't you think you'd file the first day you got layed off, so your check comes quickly????? Or at the very least, when you are kidless for a day. His wife yelled at him, because when she was layed off after her youngest was born, he made her drag 2 kids to the unemployment office right away. But her yelling does nothing.
He won't do anything around the house. So my SIL has to work, clean, make dinner, everything. He won't even cut the grass. Says he can't afford gas... ok, so soon the city will come and cut your grass, and charge you 50 bucks, will you be able to afford it then? And now he's talking about getting cable internet. Hello, buddy... you don't know if you can make your mortgage payment... But he does this everytime he gets layed off, spends tons of money and cries that he's depressed.
And he is fussy where he works. He refuses to work lower than 18 mile road. He refuses to make less than 25 bucks an hour. So your kids will starve and lose their home because of your pride? Why can't he get a shit job in the evenings when his wife comes home for work in the meantime? I understand about the situation of what to do with the kids, so that's solved when you work an opposite shift than your wife, duh.
And how can you work in a trade for over 10 years and not have some kind of connections. Jeff's been in the trade for 7 years, and knows people, and knows shops he could go to. He's even thinking about changing jobs after the baby is born and going to a shop closer to home, working more hours, and maybe with a pay raise. No overtime is killing us. You gotta do what you gotta do to bring money into the house. Next year, if we are still in a crunch, I'd even be willing to go get a shit job in the evenings. Obviously we'd do anything not to lose our house. My BIL is such a moran. Jeff was layed off when we first got married, and he went only 1 week without a job. He worked 2 shit jobs and never complained. This asshole my SIL is married to always milks it out and has a pity party.
And I missed the conversation at the zoo, but my other SIL told me today, that our nephew said that his Dad blames all their money problems on his daughter. If they never had her, they'd have money. OH MY GOD. #1 why would you say something like that... and in front of your 10 year old. She did not cause their money problems, he contributed to it very nicely. Like I said, he's a jerk.
Anyhow onto a better subject... I'm thinking of Caesarland for Jessica's birthday. She'll like that. I like to do fun stuff on their actual birthday, but her party happens to fall on her birthday, so at first I thought about Saturday, but I'm sure it will be super busy, and I don't want my 3 year old trampled on. So maybe we'll do it on the Thursday or Friday before her birthday, since Jeff gets home by 3pm anyhow. It shouldn't be that crowded then. I haven't been there in 15 years. I took my cousin there when he was little, and he had fun. I've read the reviews online, and people gave it good ratings. So that will be exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment