Monday, August 4, 2008

The afternoon flew by. After we had lunch I took the two of them outside, since I thought it would rain later. Then Steph woke up, I fed her, and gave her a sponge bath. Then suddenly it was 3pm already, and I put Jon to bed. It was way too late for Jess to take a nap, but she was in a good mood, so it was no big deal. She actually played outside, washing her car, and her toys, that kept her entertained for quite a while, and I got to read a magazine, just about ready to doze off. Suddenly it's already time to make dinner. Steph slept ALL DAY LONG. I tried my best to try and get her up and eating, but she would rather sleep. So of course she's up now with us with hiccups, haha. I wonder how my nights going to be, I didn't get a nap today, ugh!

We went and got our haircut. I didn't really like the lady this time, she was a young kid, I wasn't impressed. I payed for Jessica's after her haircut, then I paid for mine. Why couldn't she just put them together??? She had some lame excuse. I don't think she knew what she was doing. Then I had to ask for a balloon and a sucker, hello... have you not done kids before? Oh well, we look all right, but like I said, I wasn't impressed. We got into the car, and Jess wouldn't sit in her seat, she had a sad look on her face. I picked her up, I wasn't going to play games, and she was wet, and I felt lumps. Oh god... Her first accident in like forever, and we were out in public. I have no idea when she did it, when I was getting a haircut??? I didn't see any puddles????? Did she just do it when we got in the car, I really don't know. She was so upset, and kept saying "Sorry Mama". I guess I can't yell. Luckily I had a change of clothes, etc. And just cleaned her up. I decided no slurpee today, I just wanted to get back home. Oh well. Nobody's perfect. This is life... with kids!!!! You never know what's going to happen next!!!!

No comments: