Steph partied until midnight, slept until 3am... partied until 5am. Woke me up at 530am and 630am... and Jess & Jon woke up at 7am. Thank god I got that little power nappy in last night, or I would have never made it.
I see Jon's tooth, it's one on the bottom, and he's got puffy gums on the other side, poor little guy. Teething sucks, just when it's over for him, I'll be starting over with Steph... Oh joyous.
I'm really liking that Sneaky Chef book, I need to start trying the recipes and see if it really is good. And if it is, I definitely want to buy the book. I've renewed it from the library again, since I didn't have much time to go through it. I need a food processor. I have been debating the Magic Bullet, but it has such mixed reviews... people either love it or hate it. We may just get a kitchenAid.
I did lose all my pregnancy weight, so that's a good thing.... that was an easy 21 pounds to lose, although it doesn't look like it. But I really need to step it up soon, and eat better and start exercising. I'll need all the energy I can to take care of these kids. Ok, wrists and back... get better soon.... and you too yoohoo, hahaha. I'd really love to join a gym, wonder if I can talk Jeff into it. We wasted our money at Bally's before. Got locked into a 2 year contract, and only went the first year, if that.
Is the YMCA a cheaper alternative???? I'll have to look into it. I know now, I don't want to be locked into any year or two agreement... pay by the month, that's the way to go. And I know we can't afford it, but maybe somehow we will be able to. I'd love to get away for an hour or so, and I don't want to buy any equipment for the house, there's no room. Oh well, I'll start by doing good old fashioned walking... and if I remain motivated... then maybe I can convince him????? As a Christmas/Bday gift?????
Jon loves to read books. He sits there forever just flipping through the pages, it's so cute. And Jess just loves her Bernstein Bears books. She loves watching the show on tv too. I was just looking at my scrapbooking albums. I have 3 of them filled for Jessica, and it's only up until she was 4 months old, ahhaha! I didn't do any for Jon. But I have been doing digital scrapbooking for the both of them. So at least they have albums of that. It's much faster than cutting, stickers, etc.
Oh well, I'm doing the massive amounts of laundry. Trying to figure out what else to do. I have so much, I'm not sure where to start. All I know is I have to keep busy... I'm tired. Medical supply place is closed on the weekend. Wonder why they told me yesterday they are opened until noon today. Oh well, that will be Monday's experience, ahhaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment