Monday, August 25, 2008

Steph slept from 1am to 6am Saturday night, I was shocked. Yesterday was very busy. I spent the morning cleaning and getting everybody and everything ready. Finally I told Jeff to get his ass out of bed and help. (I thought I wanted to come back in my afterlife as a cat, but I think coming back as a man, sounds just as easy). I don't know how, but we actually made it to church early. My friend met us there and she actually made it on time.

We met the new pastor. He seems nice, but of course his sermons are WAY too long. I tried to get him to pick a date for Steph's baptism, and for some reason he didn't, which annoyed me, we made special effort to make it to church just to set a date. I want Sept. 14th, but he said he has to get it approved and that might not be enough time, he's still learning the ropes and wasn't sure. Ok... then he said Oct. 5th, and that might work, but inlaws are leaving for Hawaii the next day, not sure how early their flight is and if they wouldn't have a fit for having it the day before they leave. So then he says call during the week. Ok... He said Oct. 26th was already taken. Why can't there be two in one day? So then we might be talking Nov. I wanted to get this over with, with a chance of the weather being nice, so we can have the party outside. Oh well. It's always something. Jess and Jon were good in the nursery, Steph slept the whole mass.

In my mind I was thinking that as soon as we get home, we have to eat fast, so I can take Steph to her one month picture appointment at 1230pm. I TOTALLY forgot, it was 1230pm when we finished eating and I got her out of the car seat to feed her, whoops. So I rescheduled until 415pm. I cleaned the basement, and Steph slept the whole time. She did wake up for her pictures and they came out BEAUTIFUL. Then we came home ate dinner, and went to Metro Beach. And Steph slept the whole time, do you see a pattern here? So, when we got home, I tried feeding her, nope, she wasn't interested, she wanted to sleep.

So, I had the night from hell, I don't think I slept at all. Oh, maybe I passed out on the chair while holding her. Jess woke up at 630am, and I thought I might die. But of course I have to keep busy or I will just fall over. So, I'm doing laundry, and TRYING to do stuff on this computer. I hung Steph's collage picture up by the other kids. I scanned it in, so I could put it on my blog, but for some reason, it's not the same size as the other two, and it's bugging me. So, I'm trying to type this up real fast. I can't wait until 5pm, when Jeff gets home, because I am going to CRASH. But I did have a fun day yesterday, my friend stayed all day and didn't go home until 10pm. It's just hard when we have more than one outing in a day, because obviously Steph is warm and cozy in her car seat and of course sleeps the whole time. Which makes for a real shitty night! But with this adorable baby, how can I be mad...

No comments: