Everyone is still sick, but the weather turned out nice today, and you know me I can't sit still, so we went outside and worked on the garage. We did an awesome job, filled Jeff's car with more salvation army stuff. Made a great dent in the garage. I'm still overwhelmed by toys, but it's coming along. I have a vision and I'm having trouble making my vision happen.
I think I might have a bladder infection... I know, most people know this... don't think this... but I'm not sure... I know my IC has been acting up, my urologist appointment is in 2 weeks. I'm not sure if I want to tackle the doctor's tomorrow, if I can even get in... with everyone in the world sick, that might not be an easy task, plus we have Jessica's dentist appointment in the morning. I'll just play it by ear how much pain I'm in, and what I think is actually going on with me. I've also had quite a bit of cramping today, which is annoying.
Worked all afternoon in the garage, made dinner, cleaned the kitchen up, talked to SIL and MIL and just finished 30 minutes on the Wii Fit. Gotta put the kids to bed, take a shower, get in my jammies and get ready for the premiere of DEXTER... can't wait! Finally took pics of baby smiling, but will have to upload them tomorrow night... gotta run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment