I feel like crap. I think I started my period. Don't you love it? I think a lot of thinks, wish I was more certain. But I've been spotting since the procedure so it's hard to tell, but other signs are there that this is indeed ragtime... crampy/bloating/tenderness/back ache/first day poopy issues... all the fun stuff... oh and the extreme tiredness. Plus I think my last period was Sept. 2nd... so this is about a month later. Oh well, the procedure I had done just lightened my periods, she said they might not go away completely, and all the usual symptoms will be there. Oh what fun!
Did 3 loads of laundry today... how is that possible with the massive amount I did on Friday... oh well, like dishes... laundry piles up daily. I'm addicted to facebook! I'm really starting to like the new design. I'm enjoying talking to all the blasts from the past. I took some pics of the kids today in their Big Sister/Big Brother/Little Sister shirts. That was fun.
2 comments:
they are all so cute and getting big! =) Glad the procedure went well for you. A little discomfort but it will save lots of pain in the long run, LOL!
Isn't that the truth!
Post a Comment