Toilet problems downstairs, Jess comes running. I get the plunger and finally her poop goes down. Then she says "Thank you Mama for pushing my poo poo down the toilet". Hahaha... I'm still laughing about it. I'm a poo poo hero. And they say this Mommy business is a thankless job, hahaha!
Again this wonderful baby slept through the night. She slept from 930pm-230am. Then 330am-630am. Thank god! I took her to her one month appointment. I don't have the stats in front of me, but I'm pretty sure she was 23 inches and 12 pounds. 95th percentile for both. The air was out in the office, so we sweated, instead of our usual freezing. They didn't take us until 45 minutes later, so the natives were restless, but we survived.
I think the inlaws forgot the fertilizer, I don't remember them taking it out of their truck, oh well. They brought the baptism outfit, so that's good. She washed and ironed it. Oh well, quick entry... baby is up........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment