What a crazy afternoon. I get everyone coordinated to go to the doctors. They weren't too bad. The doctor didn't do much for me. He says they may get better, take motrin... if they get worse come back. They are about 70% better. That's about it.... so I am just suppose to live with this little bit of pain and hope for the best???
I'm driving and on the way home I thought I'd call back MIL, since I missed her call. This guy is honking his horn at me, so I roll down my window. He says your tire is completely flat. Great. Here I am 2 miles away from home. I find the nearest gas station... a mile away... and put in air, but it was coming out as soon as I finished filling it. What to do with 3 small kids in your car. I took side streets home the next mile, and called Jeff.
So he's going to get out of work a half hour early to see if he can get it fixed so I can still go out to eat this evening with a friend, and can still do my plans for tomorrow too. I hope it's an easy... cheap fix, and they can plug it, instead of buying a new tire. Jeffs car needs the new tires, ugh! It's always something. I wanted to get home because Jess needed a nap really bad (damn cat jiggled her door at 630am)... and the baby was hungry, I put Jon in bed, hoping he'd fall asleep, he wasn't too pleased, since he just woke up at 1pm (Jess will not take a nap if he's up)... but he finally fell asleep. Steph's finally asleep, Jeff will be home in 10 minutes... There's never a dull moment in my life... I am wishing just for one dull moment, just one....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment