I am so tired, this was such a busy weekend.
The Halloween Party at my SIL's house was awesome, she gave out tons of prizes, it was like a mini christmas, stuff for the adults too. She spent way too much money. The house was decorated awesome. The kids made their own pizza's, which turned out to be plenty for all of us. The kids (mostly the adults, but my 11 year old nephew had a blast doing his own) carved these HUGE pumpkins!
The one kid I wasn't worried about turned out to be the worse. Well, the worst 15 minutes of the day. Steph screamed her head off in the beginning. But finally I just let her swing for a bit and cry it out, and she was fast asleep within a few minutes. She's been doing that lately, exhausted, and wants to tell the world about it before she falls asleep. It's just best to leave her be for a bit.
And Jon lived without his nap, but was bumping into walls towards the end he was so exhausted (huge bruise on his cheek). We didn't get more than 5 minutes away and the kids were out like a light, which was fine, we had an hour drive home. To get to my SIL's house you have to go over dirt roads, and it rained up there, so our car was filthy. We got a car wash on the way home.
Jess was a clown, Jon was dracula, Steph was Tigger, Jeff was dracula, and I was a pirate. The outfit fit me 5 years ago when I wore it (that was 3 pregnancies ago), but this time it didn't cover all my parts, so I wore a tshirt underneath... We came home with tons of candy, tons of food, tons of cookies... wonderful... great way to start my diet tomorrow... wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment