My secrets are out. It was so funny yesterday. We all ganged banged this clothes situation yesterday and Jessica of course wanted to help put away clothes too. She grabbed her sippy cup and grabbed me a water and ran in my room to help. Hahaha. Jeff asked why did she do that, do you drink water when you fold clothes? Hahaha... Nothing is sacred anymore, she's a tattle tale, ahhaha. Yes, I drink water usually when I'm folding clothes... I'm usually folding them in the morning, and it's just habit to grab some water to drink, ahhaha! I never really thought about it, until Miss observant did that yesterday, hahaha.
I went to my friends sister's wedding ceremony yesterday. BEAUTIFUL. Of course I almost cried when I saw her, because I'm a sap. But usually I'm able to keep it together, and not be a blubbering idiot in public. Her Mom did a solo of such a beautiful song. I could hardly contain myself, it was just beautiful, her mom has such a nice voice, and the lyrics were wonderful.
The Road that Never Ends
Here we are
In this holy place together
Bearing witness as the two of you become man & wife
On this day
As you join in heart and spirit
You begin another chapter in the book of life
Love…
Is the circle that surrounds you
You can find it on the faces of your family & friends
Love…
Let it wrap it’s arms around you
And guide you on your journey down the road that never ends
There’s a song in your heart
You can hear it if you listen
As whispers through the branches high above the family tree
And there’s time
Lay it’s melody upon you
You can rest assured in knowing that you’re right where you should be
Love…
Is the circle that surrounds you
You can find it on the faces of your family & friends
Love…
Let it wrap it’s arms around you
And guide you on your journey down the road that never ends
My SIL came a little early, so instead of sitting around here staring at her playing with the kids, we left... went to Bob Evans, had some coffee and dessert (dessert before our meal, because we are adults and we can!!! hahaha). I forgot Bob Evans is smoke free... AND I LOVE THAT! I'm trying to find more smoke free restaurants because I HATE SMOKE!
We had such a great time at the reception, of course the food was delicious. Very cute fall theme, even had cider and donuts. I can't get over how beautiful her dress was. Nice conversations with her Mom & Dad and my friend (who looked awesome herself in the deep red outfit that her sister picked for the bridesmaids). We even danced a little. Someone needs to get married at least once a year, I love weddings.
We left by 11pm (after hubby drank a whole pitcher of beer), since our baby sitters had an hour drive home, and god knows when the baby was going to wake up, since she didn't get her bath. Well, we were asleep by midnight, and the baby woke up at 2am, and was all smiles and coos (like she actually missed me) until 330am. I finally just put her in the swing and let her duke it out herself, and she finally fell asleep, ugh! So, I'm telling you that bath does wonders because any other night she sleeps from 9pm-5 or 6am. So, this morning I'm tired, and having sinus issues... LOTS OF DRAINAGE! They said Jess was out like a light at 830pm, but Jon had issues and wanted to be held until 930pm. And I can tell you exactly why. They left their doors open, which is out of routine and it was probably driving him nuts. We always forget to tell our babysitters that. We just shut their door, to keep the cat out, and to minimize noise or light from us being up until 11pm. OH well!
Maybe today we'll go see the inlaws, since they are back from Hawaii. Jessica talked to them on the phone last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL I'm just catching up on the journal entries, do you believe it? Glad you had fun. It was great! Good thing the red dress wasn't TOO red, it's not my color. =)
You two need to get out more. Godmother can babysit... I'll bring a friend. =)
Post a Comment