Monday, October 6, 2008

Oh well, thought I'd type real quick an update.....

Day one of running around went fine. Steph got 4 shots and a rotavirus drink. The doc. checked on Jon and we talked about his spitting up issues. She's sending him for bloodwork and an upper GI. So... tomorrow is my doctor appointment... Wed. by 8am... I have to get all 3 out of the house and be at the hospital. They give him a barium (sp?) bottle and then take an xray. Much easier than how an adult has it done. Then Thurs. is my doctor's appointment and then shortly after is the orientation at Jessica's school. Friday is our day of rest. I am not going ANYWHERE!!!!

Yesterday was a great day to go to Westview Orchards with Jeff's whole family. The kids had so much fun and crashed on the way home. I took some awesome pics, which remind me, I have to crop. I took 300, and narrowed it down to 100, ahhahah. They are just too cute! We get to go again next Thursday for a field trip with Jessica's school, I hope the weather is good, and I hope all 3 kids are good. I guess being coordinated taking all 3 out is not an option... I have no choice... and it isn't so bad, I guess... it's just tiring.

Started decorating for Halloween already. Jessica has rearranged the window clings about a hundred times already. I still gotta go costume hunting. Which reminds me I want to print out some halloween coloring pages for her to decorate the house with. The ones on the fridge are so cute now, but we have to get into the season. This is the first year we'll take Jess out for trick or treating. She can say trick or treat, and can eat the candy.. the two criteria's I have. I haven't decided if Jon's going to go, maybe... we'll see. Maybe we'll drop the baby off at the inlaws? Or maybe I'll just stay home with the younger ones. Who knows... really depends on the weather.

Jeff's back on 40 hours... which sucks! But at least he has a job... because we surely need the insurance... We all have a lot going on!

Oh well, I'm sure baby will wake up soon... She's been sleeping awesome at night lately... 9pm-5am or 9pm-6am!

No comments: