Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bad girl... I did great for breakfast, had a kashi bar... but then Jessica and I made homemade pretzels... so that pretty much was my lunch, and snack. Then while at Olive Garden I said screw it, and got my favorite chicken alfredo. And do you think I took half of it home... HELL NO... now my stomach hurts its so full, and shouldn't I be on the way to the gym now... nope... here I am on the computer.... oh well, I'll make up for it the rest of the week. People can screw up every now and then. I'm not going to beat myself up over it... it won't do any good.

We didn't have time to do any xmas shopping after dinner... so we just came home... our bedtime routine is more important... We forgot to mention Steph gets a nap after dinner.... I thought they'd figure it out by her crabbiness... but they didn't... so she is going to crash very early.... And Jess was falling asleep while they were here, so I'm sure she's already asleep, ahahaha. Our kids like their sleep, ahahaha. Thank God I got lucky 3 times...

I think Jon's getting his other eye tooth. His shirt was dry for a while... 2-3 days, now it's wet... and he keeps putting his finger in that side... I see it is white and puffy... I hope it doesn't take long to come in, this teething bit is crazy. He still has the bottom incisors, and then all 4... two year old molars, ugh!

Stephanie is going to be 4 months on Monday, Holy Cow! Then she can start solid foods... oh what fun. We are debating whether or not to buy another high chair since I don't think Jon is ready for the booster chair just yet. Obviously we'll buy it used, and it will have to fold up easily... since where the hell are we going to put it. But at almost 17 months... he'd make more of a mess in a booster seat. It's not like Steph will be using it during meal times for another 3-4 months... so we are winging it...

Steph has been rolling to her side for quite a while, and has been all over the bed. I finally got it on film the other day, and on video. I need to start watching all these videos I've been taping. I need to give her more tummy time (she hates it)... and lay her on the floor for more practice rolling over, I'm sure that will be soon. She rolls to the side quite easily. But I can only do that when Jon isn't around, and they seem to nap at the same time. She loves to sit up... She's growing up way too fast.

I am so excited for christmas to be here. Every year it's going to get better and better. Well, that is... until they are teens... and ask for ridiculously priced items, and sleep in until noon..... but until then, it's fun fun fun. I think I mentioned it before... but I'm going to have Jessica hand make all the ornaments, so none of my good ones break or get put in the mouth. Maybe for a few years we'll do that... So, we'll have to get started on that soon...

The boxes came in from discount supply store... I saved a bundle... so much great stuff... I'm going to take a peek at it this evening..... After school I just threw it all in the storage room before I got the kids out the car. I can't believe UPS just leaves the stuff on your porch. There's a lot of money sitting there on my porch someone could have walked off with. What if I wasn't going to be home all day. I guess the alternative would suck (going up to the UPS store and getting it or them trying again the next day) but still, I remember back in the day you HAD to sign for all deliveries. Oh well.

Tomorrow is Jessica's Thanksgiving party. I hope I remember to bring the pretzels. The last half hour before we have to leave gets crazy, and I'm forgetful. Then she's off all next week. :-(

No comments: