Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Real quick update... I got a cleaning bug and tore apart the bedrooms... moved furniture, dusted, swept, etc. All with little ones getting in the way and driving me nuts, until their afternoon nap.... then I took a break and continued after dinner even with..... diarrhea and puking... I'm a slave driver, even to myself. I think it's these pills I'm on... I've had a bad month... I'm going to stop taking them, they aren't helping any. I've got complaining to do, but I'll do that another day!

My xmas cards came in... I put them in envelopes, etc. I rock... tomorrow or Friday I'll finish them off and send them on their merry way! One thing off the list of things to do. I'm trying to keep my list to 50. With ordering them from shutterfly then come in increments of 25. So I ordered 50... that's plenty of people to send xmas cards to. It gets to be rediculous. But I wised up this year... and ordered them online.... already has our name on it, YES!!!!... nobody has to see my messy ass handwriting and I've saved myself plenty of time and writers cramp. Because time is precious, and I've got better things to do. Now, this entry is not going by as quick as I hoped... so that's all for now.... Hope everyone has a good turkey day tomorrow.

No comments: