Sunday, November 30, 2008

Well, I have no voice again... so that's no fun... but I guess everyone in the house has enjoyed that because I can't yell at anyone. I'm drowning and coughing. Jess woke up at 7am... her usual... got her milk and watched some tv... ahhh.. how nice... to relax in bed for another hour... Jon slept in until 830am and Steph until 9am. And they went to bed early yesterday... go figure....

I cleaned the basement again. Again shuffled the toys. Put a bunch in the storage room. We had toys in front of the shelves, which looks stupid, how do you get to the toys that are on the shelves? Now it looks much nicer... sorted everything too. I can't wait for that Mom 2 Mom sale in the spring. I will have tons of stuff. I'll maybe do a few of them, depending on how well the first one goes. I will have tons of boys clothes, some baby girl clothes... by then Steph will be out of the bouncer, and probably the jumperoo and exersaucer, since usually once they start crawling they don't want to be contained. She'll be getting to big for the swing, etc. And I'm sure I can part with some of these toys, there's just too much. And there are always going to be 3 birthdays and 3 kids for christmas, so we'll be getting more and more.

ON DEMAND is acting up again... it hasn't worked in a few days... and prior to that not much. We called Saturday, they said they'd have someone call us within 24 hours... but it's Sunday... they probably won't call until tomorrow. Jeff looked up this error code... he said a lot of people have this problem and they have to turn their box in for a new one. That would piss me off. 3 of Jessica's favorite movies are on there. Grrrrr..........

Snows coming... MIL said she might stop by in the afternoon tomorrow... but if there is lots of snow... no way... and a friend is coming over for dinner to celebrate her birthday... so tomorrow will go by fast as usual... today did go on and on... but that's a good thing.... I watched Peter Pan with Jessica today. I don't think I've ever seen it before.

And poor Jon... he's been wreckless this weekend. Hurt his foot, there's a mark... I forget on what.... Fell off the chair and smacked the side of his face on the purifier, then smacked the same side climbing out the pack n play, then smashed his fingers in the door, that he just can't stop opening and closing. Does he learn his lesson.... nope. He has an infactuation with jumping off the side of the couch, like he's superman. Will this boy make it to 2 years old? He's fearless!

Oh well, I need to go watch Dexter.

2 comments:

Hyperactive Lu said...

I love Dexter!!! And your kids are adorable!

You can join MOPS in the middle of the year... no biggie. I did that last year since I was working for part of the year. Most groups will let you try a mtg or two out before having to pay membership! Check one out!

Clara said...

Thanks... that show rocks, it keeps us in suspense. It was on demand this summer, and we watched the first two seasons, and couldn't wait until season 3. But I'm sad there's only two more episodes left. Dexter captured? How is he going to get out of this one?

Yeah, I'm thinking about MOPS. There's one before Jessica goes to school, but do I want to rush from one thing to another? Maybe for sure next year. Since if they keep the same times, she'll be in school during that time, and I can just go with the two little ones, they'll be older and it will be easier. It sounds great.