Wednesday, December 24, 2008

That cat of mine. If he wakes us up in the middle of the night we give him a time out to the basement. But that smart ass has figured out how to open the door (it's like a closet door). So, last night, he got into Jon's room... jumped into the window... knocked down the piece of cardboard we keep in the window... and jumped through the blinds so he can look out the window. Like the front window wasn't good enough for him. Scared the crap out of us. And Jon too! Luckily he went back to sleep, but I was so mad at that cat. I put him in the basement and he got out right away. So I put chairs in the way, he got out. So then I got one of our closet locks and locked his ass down there. He was meowing his head off in the morning, and Jess couldn't rescue him, but I wanted him left down there to stew. What the hell was he thinking?

Bad enough that baby of mine, had a hard time getting to sleep... I think she fell asleep by 1130pm in the swing after crying herself to sleep. Then she woke up at 330am. Are you kidding me? I think she might have tummy issues, she had a lot of gas. And she poops a lot but not big poops? I have no idea what would posses her to wake up in the middle of the night, and it's annoying. It can't be teeth this soon????? All I know is that I'm not used to this. I had to chance it 3 times.... hopefully this will pass, and my 12-14 hour a night girl will return!!!!! At least I'm blessed with two other good sleepers... I shouldn't complain... but I will!

I had my catscan, it took longer than I thought it would. Glad that's over with. We cleaned up the basement last night, thank god... there isn't much time left today. I still have to wrap a couple small pic gifts and we are all set.

Going to that stupid xmas party today. If they light up I swear this is my last year. I'm excited for christmas... it's finally here! Merry Christmas to everyone!

No comments: