Sunday, January 13, 2008

I really like that shelfari.com. It's cool to add the widget to my blog, instead of that boring list of books I've been reading. And you can read reviews on books, etc. I just got two Nora Roberts books from the library that I'm going to put on my iPod to listen to at night. From 8pm on is the fastest part of the day. Not enough time to do all I want to do.

Jon got his second tooth yesterday. He is drooling so bad, but is taking it pretty good. Jess did good too when she got her teeth. Not too much crankiness, no fevers, etc. Some teeth were worse than others, but all in all, it went pretty good. Potty training is going awesome, Miss Accident free, is now allowed to walk around in underwear, even upstairs. The last couple days I've layed her down for a nap, so it's been heaven to sneek a few hours sleep in the afternoon, because both kids were sleeping at the same time.

I still feel the same. I have some horrible moments. The pills they gave me were 1200 dollar pills. We thought it was a typo on bag, that insurance saved us 1200 bucks, so we looked online. And these were the generic version. We only paid 10 bucks. Do I find it a miracle drug, nope. I still have problems with food. But I'll keep trying it.

I worked on the family newsletter today, and it's just about done. Didn't even start the website I have to build. Maybe tomorrow night. Tonight I'm going to watch the extras on the two movies I rented, so we can return them. I wonder how much of the movie Sicko is true. I'll have to do research, but from the sounds of it, I want to move to France. Healthcare in the USA sucks, and it's only getting worse. I could go on and on about the subject, but like I said, I've got movie extra's to watch.

It will be a long week, Jeff works 12 hours every day. :-(

No comments: