Thursday, January 17, 2008

My upper arm is killing me. I must have slept funny, so it's been a hell all day doing things, thank goodness it's my left arm, but still... it's always something.

Jeff's so busy he doesn't even have time to put new songs on his iPod. So I took the liberty this evening, while it's charging. Hopefully he likes the songs, I do, hahaha. But I'm not as picky as him. I'm just glad he's using it, he mentioned he wanted one, but you know him, he'd rather me buy him all video games, but I did throw some cool shirts, hats, and this iPod in the mix. You can't get all video games for xmas. Then you wouldn't know which one to play first, and that's how he is already, with the ones I did get him. And of course I had to get him players guides for each game. I don't know how you follow a players guide and play a game, I'm not that coordinated, but then again I'm not much of a video game player.

I should go wake my son up, so he can go to bed in an hour and a half, hahaha. Today was blissful, we all got to take a nap, I love days like these. Except the cat decided an hour and a half was long enough and he wanted to be petted, but still, laying there was pure bliss.

Me and this one chick from middle school are emailing each other back and forth. I know she went to my high school, but I don't think we had any classes together, so I don't remember seeing her at all. But we were good friends in middle school, so it's fun seeing how life's treating her now. You never know who you'll find over the internet.

I'm writing now, because later I don't think I'm going to go on the computer, I've been neglecting my iPod and it's calling my name... Clara... come relax with me..... listen to my fabulous songs, and play my wonderful games........ hahahha...... or catch up on your podcasts.........

I wish I could figure out how to put library audio books on your iPod. I really haven't done any more research on it, so I guess it won't figure itself out, ahhaha. Oh... where is that magic wand..... poof.... this would be done, poof, that could be done........ Ahhhh.... quite the dreamer this evening........

Anyways... now I better get off this computer....... enough chit chat........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so email me who the chick is...!