That show Everybody loves Raymond. Who would ever live across the street from their inlaws, no matter how well you get along. I would kill my mother in law if she acted that way, but you know what, if we lived across the street from them, that's exactly what they would do. There should be a law you can't live in the same city as your inlaws. It just makes things simplier.
Last night was one of those pictures you take with the internal hard drive of your mind. I was feeding Jon so I missed it, but laughed none the less. Jess got home from gymboree and went to the bathroom, sat on the toilet, and fell straight in. I forgot to put her little seat on top after I went last and she didn't bother turning on the light or looking. Jeff said if my child wasn't in that much distress, I would have grabbed the camera. I mean, fell all the way in, butt cheeks hitting the water, arms and legs sticking out. I'm sure it was a sight to see. She was all right, got her seat and went potty right after, so she wasn't traumatized, but it was just too funny.
Jess has this thing, with kiss the boo boo and it's all better. So tonight she fell on her butt, and Jeff says go have Mama kiss the boo boo, so she bends over, and expects me to kiss her ass... hahahha.... too funny.... some boo boo's get all better, WITHOUT getting kissed! And thanks a lot Jeff for encouraging her!!!!
I've had a headache on and off all day. And one side of my throat hurts. My arm still hurts, I didn't sleep well last night, I'm sick of peeing.... should I continue...... I think not, there's better things to do this evening..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL about Jess falling in! I could totally picture it! Thanks for my giggle of the day!
Post a Comment