Sunday, March 16, 2008

I think this time I would classify myself sicker than 2 weeks ago. I feel like CRAP. Jessica feels like CRAP. And Jon is starting to feel like CRAP. I guess a call to the doctor's is in order..... you can tell how I'll be spending my Monday........ Ugh....... This is going to be a rough week..... I hardly slept at all last night I'm so miserable. Either my sinus's are exploding or I have a cold. Poor Jeff, I don't think he'll get out of this one..... too much sneezing and coughing going on in this house...... I almost thought about not going to the party today, but I know my sister in law...... she's infected my kids many times, it's time for a payback...... and of course her kids were already sick..... not as bad I don't think...... and of course she wouldn't have ever told me before hand..... so I don't feel bad for going......

The party for our niece was nice. I just wish we could have enjoyed it more, instead of being miserable. The girls really liked playing with the doll house.... I knew that was going to be a big hit. She got a lot of clothes... and you can guess what the 3 year old thought of that.... hahahha...... And that singing at church she was suppose to do, she refused to even do it, so it would have been a waste anyhow to go.....

Oh well, I think it will be a rough night for us all, Jess is hacking up a lung.... and is whiny..... I think her throat hurts her too... She's already said twice that her belly hurts..... I'm sure everything is draining there...... I just hope she eats a little more tomorrow....... that will help... but I feel the same way, and food just doesn't taste good, so why bother.......

So, this was my pity me post.... I hope this sickness doesn't last very long.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I hope you all get well soon. This totally sucks! Bring on Spring... less indoor time, less colds. =(

Anonymous said...

It's bad enough when just you are sick, but when everyone is sick, it's terrible! Hope you all feel better soon!

Clara said...

Thanks guys.

Spring brings it's own set of allergy/sinus issues. But I will welcome the warmer weather, I am so sick of being inside all the time.

I can't really complain though, we really made it through the whole winter without any colds or the flu.

It's just been a rough week for all of us... I am hoping we feel some relief by the weekend. I don't want to be miserable on Easter.