Today sure went by fast. Jess got up at 130am... told me she has to pee. Then wanted some medicine (she loves loves loves taking medicine)... and it happened to be time, so I gave her some... and I took her temp. she felt warm.... 102 fever... so I gave her some motrin... and a cool wash cloth and put her back to bed. When Jon got up he was sneezing, coughing and had a runny nose. Poor baby, his first cold.
9am... I called to make the kids appointments. They could get them in at 1140am, then I called to make mine... the latest they could get me in was 230pm... so I asked Jeff to leave work a half hour early so I could make it to this appointment WITHOUT the kids. I didn't want to drag them anywhere else, plus that was their nap times. I was at their doctor's for an hour and a half. What a crazy amount of time. I was running out of patience, but they were doing pretty good. Much better than the 18 month old in the next room over, I thought he was getting shots. The nurse said no, he's just screaming, hahaha. Oh what fun.
I put Dora on for Jess, and she was content, and just had to entertain Jon, then gave him some puffs... Jess got bored and started coloring... finally the doctor came in. The verdict... Jess has a double ear infection, and Jon has a single one (his first ever). I came home, fed them, put them to bed, then Jeff came home, so I left. I waited for my doctor for 20 minutes, why I don't know, there was no one in the waiting room, anyhow I have a sinus infection.
So I took our 3 scripts to Meijers. Jeff said to buy some air purifiers, they had them on sale. He read the reviews on them, and they were good. They are suppose to do wonders for allergy sufferers and get rid of germs in the air. So we shall see. We put one in our room, and one in the living room. If we really like it we'll get one for the basement. Jeff has lots of issues, especially with the cat... so hopefully this works... We thought of getting our air ducts cleaned, but have really been thinking about the air purifier thing for a long time. A guy at his work got a couple and he has the same problems as Jeff. He said he feels so much better.
And I would have to say officially Jon got his 3rd tooth today. It really has popped through this time, and the one next to it looks like it will make an appearance shortly. It's the top front teeth.
Jess is addicted to singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and the theme to the Wonder Pets. I hear it all day long, but I still think it's adorable... But I'm sure if I turned on the video camera she wouldn't perform for me.
So hopefully we'll start feeling better soon... but as for now..... we all feel like CRAP... and Jeff's lucked out so far..... Maybe the air purifiers will help.... and I'll make sure I Lysol everything every day, well... I'll attempt to, hahaha....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment