My biggest blogging fan (the man I live with) says I must update, how dare I miss a day, ahhaha.
It was a very busy weekend. It seems there is never a dull moment in this house. Friday I was very depressed and didn't even go on the computer... All because of my iPod. I updated on Thurs. night, like I usually do when it wants me to.... and my iPod was connected, big deal, right? Well, something happened, all my music vanished, it said I had to hit restore. Ugh!
I have been having drive letter changing issues with my external drives, one of which has most of my music. So it wanted me to manually locate each and every song. Things were so messed up, and the more I tried fixing it, the worse it got. I was so upset I was even ready to reformat the whole damn computer (but I can't find all my important cd's, ugh). And anyone who knows me, knows the computer is my baby... and so is my iPod.
So, long story short, hubby I think fixed it somewhat, I still haven't had time for him show me what he did. Maybe if I can spit this entry out quick enough, he can show me this evening. I still have a lot of renaming to do, but he found a program that will help. I need to learn more about itunes, and how to save all the hard work I've done in renaming stuff. This is very frustrating. I'm putting all my music on the last external hard drive, it usually doesn't change drive letters. I'm not sure why the other two do, a lot of times when I plug my ipod in the port. Grrrrr....
Saturday... ahhh... what a beautiful day. We did so much work outdoors we were exhausted. Trying to organize the garage too, what a project. Jess grabbed a hold of the small gas container we have in the garage and was "filling" her lawn mower up, ugh. She's too observant. We have a pack n play outside for Jon. He likes it... sometimes... but there was a toy he wanted in his view on the ground, and he was trying to push through the side of the pack n play with his head to get to it, and getting so mad that we were keeping him contained. Jess didn't nap, and we had all we can do to keep her up until 8pm. The one that usually falls asleep with no problem, was wide awake until 10pm, his latest ever. I think he was having gas/pooping issues and just wasn't tired.
Today, not as warm outside, but we still got a lot accomplished this afternoon. We worked inside all morning. Don't you love it when people call you, 5 minutes before they come over? Wow, that's a lot of warning, we weren't even dressed, and were in the middle of cleaning, how rude. Of course I'm talking about my inlaws, who else. They wanted to show off their new truck. Wowowowowow. Last weekend when we wanted to come by at 1230pm, when Jon got up, they said they were in the middle of cleaning and could we wait until after 2pm... no problem.... we came after 2pm......
They called last night around 7pm, but we both were dying on the couch we were so sore and exhausted, Jess was watching a dvd to relax before bed. I heard the phone ring, but I said screw it, I didn't want to get up, they didn't leave a message. They said they were out and about last night and wanted to stop over.... at 730pm???? Last night wasn't good timing, maybe if we weren't so exhausted, and the kids weren't getting ready to get a bath soon..... They were in the neighboorhood... whoopee.... we only live 10 minutes away from each other... give us some warning, besides we are a mile away.....
We tend to be trendsetters in this family, I have no idea why they follow suit with what we do, but this has been going on for years, I could give you numerous examples. They decided to buy a two year old truck, since their lease was up. We just were saying how it makes more sense to buy a car that's about 2 years old because it depreciates so bad the first few years, and it's still new enough that you don't have to worry about it. I don't know why they lease or buy new cars, when they cry and complain they are so poor, he is retired, they have no money. Well, usually old people buy their cars outright and then don't have to worry about a payment. She has a 5 year loan on her brand new suv, and he was leasing trucks. Oh well.
I hate when we are in between napping stages. Jon is in between 1-2 naps a day, and Jess is going from 1, to none. I think it's better when she doesn't have any, even though it makes for a shitty evening, it's easier for her to go to bed. I think Jon's issue last night too was that he had a little later naps than usual. Who knows. We'll figure it all out eventually.
Oh well, I'm sure I'm missing some vital info on my life, but there are other things I want to get done this evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment