Friday, April 11, 2008

Today in a nutshell, did more cleaning, just about done. Jon found it amusing to crawl around the bedrooms today, new territory for him. I took the kids for a walk after lunch, Jess thought that was cool to push Jon, then got bored with that, and started a collection of sticks. I needed a break, so we sat in the backyard. She wasn't pleased, was being a crabby butt, so when I put him to bed, I put her to bed. I only took 20 minutes, then watched some TV and relaxed. Went to inlaws after dinner, fixed stuff on their computer, his Dad fixed the brakes on our car, visited. Now we have two kids that aren't interested in sleep right now. My cousin's wedding is tomorrow night, so that should be fun. Oh well, I think the parents are going to crash before the kids tonight. Zzzzzz..........

No comments: