While the kids were sleeping...
- I thought about going through the storage room.
- I thought about going through the laundry room and all our clothes.
- I thought about going through the hallway closet.
- I thought about going through the garage to post more stuff on craigslist.
- I thought about going through the baby clothes.
I thought about a lot of things. And I did put all the puzzles and games on one table, took a picture and will post them again on craigslist. I didn't go to the chiropractor this week, and I'm sore. So I'm not moving around so great. And I just wasn't in the mood to do any of that. I did upload my pictures to shutterfly. And with that out of the way, I was able to place my order this evening, so that's one thing I accomplished.
1 comment:
I think about doing lots of things everyday too, but ya know, it will all be there to do tomorrow!!
Question, have you had a good experience using Craigslist? We are cleaning out lots stuff from our basement and hate having garage sales! How do you work the payment? Do you ask for cash? Do you meet somewhere for the exchange? New to the whole thing and want to get all the info before I do it!
Post a Comment