Friday, May 30, 2008

Jon was up bright and early at 630am. Not sure why, he wasn't starving, he was actually acting tired all morning, and couldn't wait for his first nap. Jess heard us up, and got up at 7am, I think before she was ready. That was fine, because everyone got an afternoon nap, and that's a good thing.

Jessica is eating better lately, so that's good. But I think Jon eats much better than she does. I can't believe how well he eats table food, I don't even really feed him baby food anymore, he'll eat anything, he's got a big appetite.

Jeff came home with a Dora tent, that we'll be taking back, it doesn't stay up very well, even when they were playing nice, which wasn't that often, but still. I read the reviews on this bus tent, and everyone loved it, same price, but I think only Toys R Us sells it.

Poor Jon with his rug burn. I should keep his baby legs on him and socks, but it did get warm today, so I just had him in a onesie outfit. Or maybe this will toughen him up and make him walk soon? It was cute, me and Jess each grabbed a hand and were trying to walk with him, but he just doesn't get the one leg in front of the other bit and is very unsteady on his feet, he's very cautious. He's not even cruising the furniture yet.... Just crawling like a mad man and pulling up on everything. He is such the little cuddler at night, it's so cute. I don't remember Jessica giving so many kisses and hugs before bed.

Everyone was tired and couldn't wait to go to bed, they actually get excited to go... how did we get so lucky? I've been addicted to Popsicles lately, mmmm... I love them. That and Pizza this pregnancy, that would be on my menu daily.

Two things puzzle me. Number one, why don't my pillow cases stay on my pillows, it seems every day I'm putting them back on, I love the jersey knit ones, but it gets annoying, does anyone else have that problem? Is it my pillows, or is it my pillow cases? Or am I just a rough sleeper (I am). And number two, I clean my house all the time, sometimes I'm pretty anal about it, but we still have dirty socks or feet at the end of the day. Am I the only one? I don't get it. I sweep and mop like every few days, and vacuum every few days, and even steam clean the carpet once a month. Is that not enough? Does anyone have perfectly clean socks at the end of the day?

No comments: