Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Well, I thought I'd update now, since later I want to play some HOUSE OF THE DEAD. I called Best Buy, of course the lady was unhelpful, "Yes, we got some Wii fits in" was all she said. So I went there, and guess what, all they got in went to pre orders, she could have told me that. She said that would be the case where ever I went. So, I called Jeff and asked if he just wanted me to get him the Wii Zapper and House of the Dead instead since it sounded like we'd be out of luck for a while, I'm sure it'll be in high demand for a long time. So that's what I came home with. I thought about playing it while the kids napped, but a nap sounded good to me too, now we are all refreshed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment