Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm tired, I shouldn't even be blogging. I attempted a few times to get on the computer this evening and it wasn't working out. Oh well. I really need to go through my pics that I loaded on here, but baby is asleep and so should I be. So this whole entry will be a rambling one.

The day started off with arguments to get Jess to eat Breakfast. No thank you to cereal, etc. She helped me make eggs, she said she would eat it. Nope... waste... I took Steph for blood work. We waited FOREVER today. The doctor called a few hours later. The level is 15.1. It went up, time for bili-blanket. We never had one before, I thought it was an actual blanket. Nope, hard piece of plastic, that she doesn't really care for, and I hate. We have to keep it on her all the time, feeding is a pain in the ass, especially trying to burp her with it on. Oh well, hope it works quickly.

Jon's still not well, no fever, but MIL said he was pulling on his ears. I only seen him do it once. But he's still a crab, sleeps alot, and won't eat much and wants to be held all the time. Hopefully this isn't something he's just getting used to, because MIL has been constantly holding him for the past week. This is very un-Jon like behavior. This molar is killing him, or it's something else. I have an appointment for him in the morning. Then I will take Steph for blood work in the afternoon. SIL is spending the whole day with me, and I'm thrilled, a day off from MIL. I love her, she's been a big help, but every day is too much togetherness.

Water was everywhere this evening, Jeff thought the hot water tank blew, but it turns out, that the humidifier hose melted, and just sprayed water everywhere. If it's not one thing it's another. Thank god, it's not an emergency fix, and it won't cost much. But one day that 25+ year old water tank is going to blow. And I'm sure it'll happen at the worst possible time.

I tried for a nap this afternoon, Jess wasn't interested, but I finally convinced her to stay in her room and "rest". And she finally fell asleep. But the doctor called when I was trying to dose off. Oh well, last night was pretty good. We went to bed at 1030pm. I woke her up at 230am to eat. And she got up at 530am. The only thing that gets me, is I go back to bed, but then Jess wakes up at 7am, and it screws me up.

Steph had some poopy issues, hard poop, I did the old finger trick the doc. told me with Jess and it worked, and then an hour later she had a normal poop. Jess kept touching herself down there, and of course doesn't tell me what's wrong. Well, she's not a perfect wiper, and it was red and irritated, it's happened before, so I just put cream on it, and it's already looking better. If it's not one kid it's another. Steph drank 5 oz. this evening, but is up again now, I guess blogging is over with me this evening, ugh!

No comments: