Sunday, August 17, 2008

I like Saturday nights, Jeff takes over, part of the night...... but he takes the good part. Steph usually sleeps from 12-2 or 3am. I take over at 3am... and the little bugger was up until 630am..... everyone else woke up an hour later.... So, there was a party here last night, didn't every one know they were invited? I watched some of the Olympics, saw Phelps win... that was cool.

Today of course flew by... it takes us 45 minutes to get ready and get out the door. Or should I say it takes me that long. I have to pack the diaper bags, and tell Jeff what we need to bring (pack n play, swing, etc). Somehow men don't know?! It was so hot in my SIL's house. Steph slept the whole time and is now WIDE AWAKE.

And they are fighting with their neighbors. So, to annoy us, the kid rode his dirt bike for an hour, his Dad refueled him 3 times. You know how annoying dirt bikes are. The sound was scaring Jess & Gabby. How nice of them to scare innocent 3 year olds and annoy adults. As soon as we went inside he stopped. The father even got out his tractor to be extra annoying. But they live in the country, without noise ordinances, so there wasn't a damn thing they could do.

Nick got a bunch of clothes that he threw to the side, what 11 year old likes clothes. And was very excited to get his joint gift "Guitar Hero". So we lost him the rest of the day. Jess found a toy guitar they had and was playing along with them. Unfortunately she is just like me... it took her forever to warm up to the kids, and then when we were getting ready to leave they were all finally playing together. I did the very same thing as a kid... Gabby talked about Jess all week, and Jess talked about Gabby all week, but when they finally got together, they took forever to play together.

Oh well, my cousin is probably stopping by tomorrow for a visit, so that should be fun, and I get to go get my crown done in the evening, oh what fun!!!! I hope my shutterfly order finally gets here. Usually they are quick about it, but now that I'm in a rush, they are being pokey. I have my annoucements all stamped and ready to go, just waiting for the extra pictures I ordered to come in.

No comments: